Straight from Apple's "It's only rock and roll, but we like it" event comes this staggering statistic of the App Store housing literally thousands of games. And then comes the revelation of more games coming, price cuts, and a new iPod nano model with a camera.
Okay, let's break that down one by one so it'll be easier to digest.
- App Store currently has 21, 178 games in its gaming category. Hundreds of miles away compared to the 607 games in the PSP and 3,680 games in the DS libraries.
- A new 12-level single-player FPS is coming on board from Gameloft, entitled Nova
- Madden NFL 10 details:
- COMPLETE teams, players, stadiums from the console/ PC versions
- just tap players directly instead of using a D-pad to select
- Hot Route feature: redraw the play right on the screen with your finger and features the entire playbook
- Assassin's Creed II: Discovery - add our own photos to the Wanted posters; Prince of Persia-style acrobatics with touch controls
- Tapulous to come out with a new game, Riddim Ribbon. Music/Racing game combo. Tilt-function in full blast.
- Price cuts:
- iPod Touch 8GB: US 199
- iPod Touch 32GB: from US 299
- iPod Touch 64GB: US 399
- iPod Shuffle:
- More third-party headphones being made to control it
- Video camera
- iPod Nano:
Full event was covered by MacLife. Head to the source link below for more.
- New members of iPod family to be revealed September 9?
- Ipadio brings audio bringing streaming to iPhone