No matter how cute they may be, if a monster's out to get you your first course of action should be to find a way to kill them. In Origin8's new iPhone and iPod Touch Game, MonsterKill, this is done by calling down fire and lighting on top of those pesky monsters' heads. That'll teach 'em.
In MonsterKill, hordes of tiny terrors have broken free of their chains and are running amok. It's up to you to turn them into worm food by using gesture-based spells You can:
- cut them in two with the cut spell
- give them a shocking experience
- burn them with fireballs
- sculpt an ice block and stun them to slow them down
Other features include multiple game modes (Normal, Onslaught, and Endless), online high scores, and unlockable achievements. OS 3.0 users also gain access to their music library.
MonsterKill is now available from the iTunes App Store for US$0.99 / GB 0.59/ 0.79.
More iPhone and iPod Touch games:
- Assassin's Creed 2: Discovery announced for iPhone
- Madden NFL 10 now live on App Store, gameplay video