That's right Winpwn 22.214.171.124 and pwnage tool 2.0.1 have both been realesed
Pwnage tool 2.0.1
Winpwn 126.96.36.199Well, the response was overwhelming. :) The downloads brought down several of our servers, and some of them have yet to recover!
It seems that some people have been having problems with our initial release, so we have PwnageTool 2.0.1 for you. It addresses the following issues:
* It auto-finds the bl39 and bl46 files better, if they’re on your computer
* It creates the ~/Library/iTunes/Device Support/ folder if not present, which should help with some 1600 errors people have been having.
* Many people have reported the PwnageTool not starting up at all (the icon never stops bouncing). This issue should be resolved now.
* The Sparkle AppCast URL is fixed in this version, so automatic updates should work for future releases.
Because of the AppCast URL fix, we recommend that everyone who downloaded PwnageTool 2.0 get this version, if they want to stay up to date automatically.
N.B: if PwnageTool 2.0 pwned your phone correctly the first time, you do not need to pwn again with 2.0.1.
The file can be found on our server here at _BigBoss_’s repository, or also at our friends at Hackint0sh.
If you choose to download it from other mirrors, you may want to verify that the SHA1 of the file is 10b6c7dc22286e7b70c3d5a92 cda7d117426fda9 you can do this with the following command in OS X’s Terminal.app:-
$ openssl sha1 PwnageTool_2.0.1.zip
SHA1(PwnageTool_2.0.1.zip )= 10b6c7dc22286e7b70c3d5a92 cda7d117426fda9
- Support for both 1.1.4 and 2.0
- Custom Image Support
- Custom Payload Support
- 3g iPhone support
- You MUST do a full uninstall of winpwn before installing the new version
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes ( Currently 7.7)
- WinPwn uses 300MB of ram at peak due to the ipsw being extracted in memory
- You must first click browse and load an IPSW to use WinPwn (i thought this was clear)
- For 2.0 only the *5A347_Restore.ipsw files are valid. The 345 image will not work
- If you see Failed to load image catalog/payload catalog, this is fine and won't cause problems
- If you already have service with AT&T do not activate or install Youtube Fix
- Cydia/XP/Writing root FS bug.
- Failed to remove ipsw directory after a ipswBuild failure.
- iPwner now only accepts custom ipsws.
- Remove 345 ipsw support. WinPwn only supports 347 2.0 ipsw's.
- Various other fixes.
Pwnage tool 2.0.1 Mirror
Pwnage tool 2.0.1 news
Winpwn 188.8.131.52 Mirror