Buying an ipod need help.
Well im going get a ipod(psp sucks as a music player). I saw theres homebrew and crap for the ipod but it only works on the nano I think. Is it good? I can get a 30g ipod video for $150 but that cant play homebrew right but is it still worth it? Most ipod nano I see are expensive. I have some questions if you could answer that would be great.
1. Do ipods play midi files(doubtful but I had ask) and what formats do they support?
2. Do you need itunes or like a program to put music on your ipod or is like a psp where you just copy them to a music folder?
3. Are you able to organize them anyway you want? I listen to only vgm so id like to organzie them by game if possible.
4. For video ipods is it like psp video where I can put whatever video I want on it as long as I convert it or will it only accept video bought from itunes store?
5. Think it will be better to have an ipod nano with homebrew or a 30gb ipod video for $150?