Ok so I was thinking, I have my phat ds collecting dust. Me and my friends are going on holiday together soon so we were talking about things to do on the plane and we came on to the new pokemon games. I bought mkds, very fun, completed it and that was that. Bought goldeneye, decided it sucked and that was the end of that. Now on ebay (not got the page infront of me) there was an m3 simply with 1gb micro sd card for about £35. From what I've gathered it requires nothing else, just an m3 simply and memory card, computer etc. Does it work with most nds roms? Like a psp works with most isos? Is it hard to make ds roms work? Whats the average size of a ds game? like 30-50 or whatever?
Basically my questions are:
- I need a m3 simply, a ds, a micro sd card, a computer?
- No flashing? Turn on ds, choose slot 1, away we go?
- Does it have good rom compatibility?
- Will it work with the pokemon games?
- Does wifi work? Eg online trading, battling, ad hoc games?
- Do saving functions work correctly?