Hot fixes have been rolled out by Mythic Games for Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning for you all to enjoy. It's a simple and direct list, consisting of general changes and bug fixes, as well as some re-itemized stuff.
Here's the list:
General Changes & Bug Fixes
- Fixed some terrain-related issues that could allow players to reach areas they were not intended to.
- Slayer player statues will now display properly in the Altdorf War Quarters.
- Adjusted the difficulty of some Contested City Public Quests to bring them more in line with their intended design.
Combat and Careers
- Bulwark: A door may now be healed by this ability only once every 5 minutes.
Items and Crafting
The following crafting quests have been re-itemized:
- Hidden Talons
- Green River
- Tail of Venom
- Tree Fings
- The Inside Scoop
- A Question of Digestion
- Unlikely Origins
- Big Feathers
- Unicorn Giblet Soup
- Dust in the Winds of Magic
Quests and Public Quests
- Time to Waaagh!: Wazgit will now appear to players who use the War Bellow at Badrot's Bashin' Place.
- Balance: Players can once again use the Staff of Isha to complete this quest.
- Thorns: Fixed an issue that was causing some of the Griffon Myrmidons not to grant kill credit for the quest condition.
Realm vs. Realm
- Pick Lock: This ability will now correctly work on the postern doors at Ironskin Skar for Witch Hunters.