There will be another expansion pack for World of Warcraft, and it will be Cataclysm-ic! This was the announcement made by Blizzard last Friday at the BlizzCon, promising to shake up WoW as you know it.
Said Chris Metze, Blizzard's vice president of development, "I'm confident it will be nothing less than earth-shattering. It will literally change the world of Azeroth as you know it."
The newest expansion, which first surfaced as news upon the discovery of its filed trademark, is said to include two new races: Goblins for the Horde faction and Worgen for the Alliance faction. There will also be new flying mounts as well as a raise of level cap from 80 to 85.
Other new features are:
We'll keep you posted as soon as more info comes out for the new Cataclysm expansion for World of Warcraft. In the meantime, check out this trailer:
- new race-class combinations, monsters, dungeons, raids, achievements
- new secondary skill of Archaeology
- heroic settings added to the classic dungeons Deadmines and Shadowfang Keep
- new guild leveling system
- Path of the Titans character progression
- return of classic end-boss, Deathwing
- WoW's 5th anniversary to celebrate by blinging up Onyxia's lair
- Warner Bros. wants Warcraft franchise, like Harry Potter, Batman