I'm on the verge of getting a DS, but I have a few questions left unanswered.
1. Is it necessary to have a ANY other type of key/card in order to used the R4DS? (Like a SuperKey?) (Besides a MicroSD card of course) This is because I've seen people use an R4DS with some Slot 2 NoPASS.
2. Can I install Flashme with an R4DS? (By itself?)
3. Is it possible to run this homebrew app with an R4DS? http://youtube.com/watch?v=MUpAlKknlEQ
4. Is it remotely possible for the DS to have some kind of Youtube support? I've recently seen a PSP with youtube running, and thats giving me some doubt about if I should get a DS instead of a PSP. However, all of the new PSP's will be loaded with some higher non-downgradable firmware so I am still VERY heavily leaned toward getting a DS ATM.
5. Will the DS Lite soon (I mean within a year) be phased out by a future console? I don't want this to be like the time I bought a Gameboy Advance right before the SP came out.
6. Thank You for reading- and hopefully answering my questions.