R4I SDHC(V2.10T) Review
R4V2.10T series products are brand new products, producted by R4 SDHC team,who have done the great update for the software and the hardware,what's more,its compatibility has greatly been improved, 50 latest games that couldnt be played now can be working. It can be compatible with all Nitendo latest games perfectly.Additionally, the game loading speed is faster than that before.
so,today,i want to show a review about this item to all of your guys.first,let us get some basic information about R4ISDHC V2.10T:
1.Product pictures :
2.R4I SDHC(V2.10T) official website
3.the lastest Kernel is V2.10T12,you can download it in its offical website
4. R4I SDHC(V2.10T) feature list :
* 2nd generation storage device (no booting tool required)
* Flush fitting slot 1 card
* Uses MicroSD card, FAT16 or 32
* Supports any MicroSD card speed with no lag in game
* Supports Clean ROM, drag and drop. Works on any OS
* Built in NoPass
* Automatically detect save type
* Save directly to MicroSD card, not to onboard chip
* Supports Moonshell and other homebrew. Open I/O interface
* User friendly skinnable interface. Touchscreen or button operation
* Supports rumble pak and memory pak
* Supports the WiFi game, Rumble Pak, Browser
* Supports changes of the background of Operation Interface
* Support Skin DIY by setting background and font colors on Main Menu and Game Menu manually and automatically
* Supports 4-scale-lightness adjustment
* Supports the Soft Reset.
* Supports Action Replay cheat
* moonshell 1.6 support Software Reset function( Press START key back to the R4 menu)
* DLDI auto-patching
* Full download play support
i think depend on above information,you have a well know of this item, following,i will share some user manual about it and hope it will do little help for newer.
Connect the TF card to PC with the USB card reader; download the relevant language kernel file folder from the disk or Welcom R4SDHC.COM -Revolution for NDSi/NDSL/NDS. For each language kernel file, there are three directories of "moonshl2", "moonmemo" and "R4iMenu", and three kernel files of "_DS_MENU.DAT", "_DS_MSHL.NDS" and "R4.dat". Copy all the directories and kernel files to the root directory of the TF card.
Connect the TF card to PC with the USB card reader; copy the downloaded game or self-made programs to the TF card (you may create the relevant directory according to your requirements).
3、Main Menu Operation
Connect the TF card to DSi Slot-1 with the R4i SDHC. Turn on the power, the GUI will display in a few seconds. You can select ROMs or multi-media (volume on/off, sleeping mode on/off, sleeping waiting time, power off DSi ) to run by the navigating keys or touch screen, press "A" button to enter the corresponding functions.
4、Game Menu Operation
Choose the 'Game' to enter Game GUI; Press 'START' back to main menu.
From main menu or game GUI, press 'B' to select game mode, 'action Replay Cheat' setting, language selection (each language kernel providing one key switching for three languages), ROM supporting. Correspondingly, 'game', 'action Replay Cheat', 'setting' and 'ROM' will show on the right-hand side of the top screen; and very human-based operation tips will show on the left-hand side. Very easy to learn.