DS2x86 v0.07,the DSTwo DOS Emulator was updated by Pate.In additional,DSx86 is a PC emulator for Nintendo DS as well, which purpose is to allow you to run old DOS games on your Nintendo DS game console.
* Blinking cursor in text modes (finally!).
* HIMEM.SYS emulation added, allows Chaos Engine to run.
* Fixed a serious total crash problem in 32-bit string opcodes.
* Fixed a stack alignment problem that could cause "Exception 4" BSOD errors.
* Improved BSOD reporting, now includes a stack trace.
* Improved horizontal blank reporting, this might solve hanging problems in some games.
* Improved Mode-X graphics blitting code to handle wrap-around properly.
* Changed the screen refresh interrupt interval from 60Hz to 59Hz. This might help with the intermittent "stuck key" problem in some games.
* Direct file read to EGA memory is now supported (f.ex. in "Heimdall").
* Implemented a number of previously missing opcodes.