Anyone bought this gem of a game yet?
It's a toned down version of SimCity. As far as SimCity can be on the DS it is spectacular but there are down sides. This should be expected from taking a large scale computer city emulation game and putting it onto the handheld DS.
- No verticle land movement.
- No water pipes, just place towers/pumps and you're set.
- A single, crappy advisor.
- One save slot like CHG (BIG FROWN) and no HOF.
- The manual and tutorial aren't very good so it's trial and error.
This is just speculation but it seems that high density residential doesn't tip the RCI meter at all where it should tip it much more then the normal residential plots. Same goes for the other two, commercial and industrial.
People come to your office and want to chat with you about things, like lowering taxes, and making more libraries. I wish I could decline to speak with them after I learn who it is and what they want. You can just ignore the advisor but you don't know what you're missing.
Now that you're all informed and go buy it post friendcodes to trade landmarks.