DS Star Chart released
DS Star Chart is an application for stargazers. The program displays the location of stars and can output the coordinates for telescopes.
Here is the details . roughly translate by google
This application will allow you to map the sky using your DS. If you use a telescope that needs to find the coordinates of a star, then DS Star graph will display the details for you with just a touch of the stylus. Or if you're just watching the stars on a clear night, it will show how the stars should look in real time. This application uses FAT, so make sure you DLDI patch!
DSSTARCHART.nds Boot -
- The application will ask you your latitude and longitude ... Until the number increases, there will be less Down
- Press A
- The application will ask for your time zone from GMT, if you do not get it. Press A.
- Then it will display the main menu, tap the touch screen to launch.
- If the stars do not show, press the directional pad a few times.
- You can see a red star - is your test point, press A, B, X, Y, or tap the screen to move it.
- Once you have moved your test point the TEST - DEC TEST - RA will be shown on the screen ...
This is the DEC and RA coordinates that can be placed in an equatorial telescope.
- The azimuth and elevation will be displayed if you just move your test point.
- Note: SELECT does not lock the test point!
download: DS Star Chart
Source: nintendo max