Here is a update news about DOS Emulator DSx86, today Pate has updated DSx86, the DOS emulator for DSi and DS, to version 0.33. let's take a look.
You can download it here
QUOTE(Change Log 05/29/11)
- This version has the following fixes and improvements:
- Fixed a serious hanging issue introduced in version 0.24, caused by an incompatibility between my ARM7 code and libNDS version 1.5.0.
- Improved the speed and quality of EGA Smooth screen scaling code.
- DSi mode only: Implemented Smooth scaling for VGA 640x480 mode.
- Added a new configuration option "EMSSize" for choosing EMS/XMS RAM allocation.