first off hate to be dumb on this but i have been all over these forums & m3 adapters and just having trouble understanding some things.
seems my parents are getting me a NDS for xmas, most of my friends have one, and I have a psp and have already been getting homebrew to work on it.
one thing i love about the DS is the touchscreen. and the online play in like mario kart is slick as hell. and i think i'm getting mario kart off the bat.
but i and am looking to possibly buy a passme/passme2 device to be able to backup games so i do not have to carry around many game cards.
i carry 1-2 UMDs and 3 MS(music card, game card, crap card) cards currently for my psp and dear god it sucks.
from the info my g/f got me im going to be getting a red one i think. and it was just bought this week. so i'm assuming i will HAVE to use a passme2. I am not looking to do any kind of flashme hacks as I still want to be able to go online and not have any inconsistencies in my firmware.
1. Whats the best adapter? I am interested in an M3 SD/CF but does it support passme2(not yet it seems???)
2. Do these adapters come with GBA flash carts? Only if they're not a SD/CF kind? Or is the SD/CF adapter a GBA cart?
3. Do I get any noticable gain with load times/battery life when using these adapters? On the PSP I get maybe 1 1/2 to 2hrs more on the battery life since it doesnt spin UMD. and my load times are so much faster!
4. Will a passme2 adapter work even if my NDS just needs a regular passme?
5. Will online play be hampered by using backups?
6. Whats passme vs. passkey?
7. What is readily availble online that supports passme2? and do I have to tell them the game I will have in the slot all the time?
sorry im dumb. i understand more about the psp then I do the NDS but i have not really had the experience with DS's.