Is there a guide or can someone walk me through how to set up a passkey 2 before placing flashme to a new firmware NDS?
From what I can tell I'll need the game code and the real game of what's in the slot but I'm lost from there on.
Never mind did some googling and found one (actually it was harder to find than you'd think) any way here it is for anyone who's wondering.
1. Download Passkey2 V2 from M3's site: http://m3adapter.com/Download.htm
2. Copy both .gba files and sram.dat to your CF/SD card.
3. Run your M3 in GBA mode (just select GBA game from the DS main menu)
4. Select game, then run K2-HW-02.gba.
5. As per the instructions, stick the Passkey2 into the GBA adapter that came with it and plug it into the DS and follow the on-screen instructions to update it.
6. After that's done, turn off your DS and start the M3 in GBA mode again.
7. This time, run HW-RAM-02.gba.
8. A long list should come up. Look on your retail cart at the lower right corner of the label. It should say something like NTR-ADME-USA (for Animal Crossing US). The middle set of letters (ADME in my case) is what you're looking for on the list. Select it and it should load it.
9. Turn off your DS, plug your retail game into the Passkey2, then plug the Passkey2 into the DS. Turn it on and it should boot directly to the M3 screen you saw earlier, except it will be on the touch screen rather than the top screen. If you see 2 white screens, you did something wrong.