This is a VERY nice little weather app for your DS. It has a nice gui and has come a long way in a short time. There are problems with it saving profiles with Supercard Lite but Mini and regular SC work just fine (SCL work but you can't save your profile). Dont forget to make a folder on the root of your SD card called DSLiveWeather. Also here is a tip for getting your "weather code" for your city:
If anyone has found it difficult to find your weather.com code, you could use this to search by city or zip code.
When I type 46825 it goes to the URL "http://weather.msn.com/local.aspx?wealocations=w c:USIN0211", so "USIN0211" would be my weather.com code.
And here is the release notes and links:
First Official Release that includes graphics. Aestus, that’s heat in Latin. I’m sure you guys agree that this release is hot!
Changes (from Tepidus release):
- Better layout current condition.
- One global server setting, so you don’t have to type that for each and every profile.
- Left and Right switches between profiles.
- Touching the information will switch between units (F/C, miles/km).
- Make sure to create a directory in the root, named “DSLiveWeather”. (If you’re upgrading from previous installations, remove the trailing exclamation icon (”!”) from the directoryname.)
- You must use the file ‘weather/fetch2.php’ from the server ‘lick.huuf.net’. Must.
- You might want to delete reports.b, because there has been a change in the way DSLW loads that file. Though you don’t -need- to do it.
Please report any bugs that you find so I can remove them ASAP.