Now with built-in IRC client! I've just tested it on irc.dashhacks.com in the noobz channels and it works perfectly.
Two keyboards to choose from as well.
Hopefully support for auto-joining channels and automatic NickServ login will be in the next release.
2.2 Preview 1
* Fixed a weird bug in html syntax hilighting.
* Realigned all text that was above keyboards to make it look better.
* Possible support of the EZ4SD series. Please give feedback.
* Started IRC client. Configuration for now is located only in the ini file.
* Further worked on keyboard accuracy/speed, it is very nice now.
* Fixed L/R bug in browser confirm delete.
* Fixed wav playback bug!
* Fixed crash bug relating to extremely long file extensions (thanks BackBon3)
* Fixed issue with saving bookmarks.
* Fixed some issues with shoutcast playlists and streams.
* Fixed a weird issue with renaming.
* Changed vCard parsing, should be far more compatible with vCard files now, especially vCard 3.0.
* Changed calendar/day planner written dates to reflect DD/MM/YYYY setting
* Changed bookmarks to auto delete oldest one when you add more than the maximum.
* Added default homebrew save path. Edit the ini file for this option.
* Added .cfg as a text type.
* Added sort by date option on the homebrew database.
* Added messagease keyboard style.
* Added support for 8bit wav playback.
* Added simple proxy support. See the ini for details.
* Added support for loading many more tracker formats, and mp2.
* Added wav file recorder for voice memos.
* Recoded keyboard from scratch, making it bigger, and fixing the shift bug.
* Took out crappy handwriting recognition.
* Improved keyboard speed by a bit, hopefully making typing easier.
Download from here.