I would like to start my intro by saying I'm a huge fan of this site and the content it provides and have been using it as a source for PSP News and Homebrew releases for a few years now and am just now registering to view the forums. I would also like to note the following things about myself that may become quite obvious during my time here:
- I am very straight-forward, no beating around the bush here.
- I am very blunt and to the point.
- Users sometimes find problems with the way I think. I don't act like a new member or a scared child, I jump right in an attack topics as though I have years of experience despite my membership time.
- I enjoy seeing the whole topic at once and attack topics or questions in stages/pieces, so you'll see plenty of "firstly/secondly" talks with me XD
- I adore smilies. Maybe not the odd smilies like the Santa-face or the LOL sign, but basic text emoticons.
- I don't enjoy when people think they know it all and run their mouths about topics or statements they are biased or prejudice about without knowing the details or the facts. This has led to me severing many friendships and links to sites due to self-righteous members.
- I don't enjoy being held back due to my status or relationship with certain people, therefore I don't exactly cower when there is a mod or staff member taking on a case alongside the members. No sucking up to higher-ups here unless I am really agreeing/supporting the ideas or actions of said higher-ups.
- Believe it or not, I can indeed be a fun and goofy person when I'm happy. If you set me off or call me out, I won't just "drop it" if the spark is belittling me or making my actions seem un-just (i.e. accusing me of trolling or spamming when I am simply posting my views and thoughts on a subject). Please keep an open mind when viewing my posts, I am not calling anyone out or attacking anyone, simply using my rights to free speech and trying to form a basis for tolerable debate (such as upgrading to newer CFW that ahve all the support of newer plugins instead of complaining ancient M33 CFW versions aren't supported by 6.30 game playback updates or PSNlover updates.).
- I'm not as interesting as this lengthy list you may have been reading makes me seem XD - I'm really an 18 (going on 19) college student trying to get somewhere in life.
I'm beginning to think posting that list isn't going to help me make friends easily here XD --- but you'll find out just what I mean hopefully around the boards :) -- till then, hey everyone XD - I would enjoy it if anyone could give me inputs or advice about what this site likes to see or avoid or how the staff views and carries out certain situations (i.e. harshly/no tolerance or fairly/understandable). I myself get frustrated when certain staff members find "moron" to be a totally acceptable reason to flag someone for insulting a member(s) while calling someone a f***** f***tard isn't. That is where my bark comes out against unjust actions against me |/ (yes I'm aware "moron" is still an insult, but seriously?? 8-year olds can make worse comments and not get attention XD).