I am thinking about getting a Ninjapass Jr. because it seems to be the cheapest method of running ds homebrew, I know it is only 64mb, I don't plan on running any ds roms anyway, but I still have a few questions:
1. Do you think this would be the best choice for running homebrew for my situation, if not, do you think there is a better option for running homebrew that costs about the same as the ninjapass jr.?
2. Could this run the Snes emulator?
3. If so, would this have enough room to fit the snes emulator and roms, and other homebrew?
4. Could this run gba roms?
5. If so, how many gba roms could fit on the card?
6. Lastly, after putting the files onto the ninjapass, is there anything special I would have to do to my ds to make the homebrew run?
Thanx in advance for any response.