Wood firmware has been updated to V1.36 a few hours ago, related post is here : Wood firmware updated to V1.36 now and at the same time, AKAIO also released a new firmware, they updated the AKAIO firmware from V1.8.7 to AKAIO V1.8.8,the updated AKAIO fixed a lot of games and other changes, let's take a look.
• Updated to devkitARM r34 and libnds 1.5.2
• Added two small icon view modes: Filename and Internal Name
• Touchscreen scrolling has been inverted by default
- Mimics touchscreen phone/tablet scrolling
- Can be toggled in Advanced Settings screen
• FAS1 Modifications to allow modifying specific SRAM Banks and dumping the entire 256KB SRAM
- Options in the FAS1 Menu
• Added support for 24bit and 32bit bitmaps for skins
- Note these get down sampled to 16bit so no increase in available colors.
Download AKAIO 1.8.8
As we know that, Acekard 2i uses akaio firmware, so you can update your ak2i firmware now, or you can just wait for the acekard official site to release the news and then update it.