Guess who hit the motherload? Previously just a Nintendo DS emulator for Windows, iDeaS v18.104.22.168 now includes support for GameBoy Advance emulation!
Homebrew developer Lino notes that this is just a beta version though, and one only for the Windows platform. Eventually, we can probably see one for Linux too. Here's the changelog:
Download: iDeaS 22.214.171.124 beta (Windows)
- Fixed bug in LDR opcode (ARM mode).
- Fixed bug in SaveStates routines.
- Fixed bugs in VRAMCNT_F and G registers.
- Fixed bug in Texture Blending - (Decal Mode).
- Fixed bug in Memory Viewer.
- Fixed varoius bugs like memory leak.
- Fixed bug in Matrix Position Stack.
- Fixed bug in Projection Matrix.
- Fixed start position in ADPCM decoder. Thanks NHerve' for help
- Added support for Software Lights.
- Added GBA emulation.