Now this caught my eye, maybe because the eye is the only thing that can be caught by this game at the moment since its developer, E-Eragon, simply released screens for his upcoming homebrew game and C&D order bait, Patapon DS. Wow, even homebrew games get little teasers and pre-release screens now?
Developer's to-do list:
E-Eragon also promises to release a video (teaser trailer, much?) once the first level is playable. For now, let's just hope Sony doesn't go Fever on Eragon.
- Damage counters
- Beat stamps
- Warthog (let's say patataplain) AI
- Sounds and music (for the first level)
- The "blueprints" of the zigotons AI
- Everything is based on fixed point math
- making a working finish stats about how many X'es you killed, in which time, etc
- 2 other levels
- using the "blueprints" to make zigotons
- Thinking about a method to bypass the license/copyright
- making a working Menu and Patapolis (should be no problem)
More DS homebrew: