Homebrew developer weeaboo has released a new update for VNDSx. For your info, VNDSx is a visual novel reader for the Nintendo DS. This new release fixes a lot of bugs caused by the previous update.
Here are the list of bugfixes:
- A glitch in the image cache caused corrupted images to display
- Scripts starting with a choice command didn't load properly
- An incorrect linenumber would be saved after following a goto
- Text commands starting with a space were rendered incorrectly
- Large (>1KB) save files sometimes caused stack overflows while loading