Homebrew coder Infantile Paralysiser has released a new update for MoonShell. This new update brings the Nintendo DS media app to version 2 beta 12, making the homebrew more stable with lots of changes and bug fixes.
Here's the full changelog of MoonShell version 2.00 beta.12:
- DPGPlay: The pause was keeped though it sought while doing the pause.
- System: The soft reset file for DSTT was made.
- FileList: Corresponded shuffle play. (but, DPG player is random play.
- FileList: Stop and power supply OFF were able to do when it finished reproducing the playlist.
- FileList: The bug that the last character of ID3TagV1 is lost was corrected.
- TextReader: The position of a setting item was made flexible.
- System: Deleted POffMEnd.txt on /misctools/Additional folder.
- System: The bug in which the backlight was not defined by old DS was corrected.
- ScreenSaver: The idle time is revokable.
- ScreenSaver: Not the clock but the backlight can be turned off.
- ScreenSaver: The clock draws a day of the week.
- SkinFile: Changed name to MP3Cnt_p4_shuffle.png from MP3Cnt_p4_random.png.
- SkinFile: Changed Custom_BG.bmp size to 256x512pixels from 256x384pixels.
- LanguageFile: SSC_ScreenSaverTimeOutSec Title, SSC_ScreenSaverTimeOutSec 10sec, SSC_ScreenSaverTimeOutSec 30sec, SSC_ScreenSaverTimeOutSec 60sec, SSC_ScreenSaverTimeOutSec Off implimented.
- LanguageFile: Changed to FL_Popup_PlayMode_Shuffle from FL_Popup_PlayMode_Random.
- LanguageFile: CS_PlayListEndTitle, CS_PlayListEndLoop, CS_PlayListEndStop, CS_PlayListEndPowerOff added.
- SkinFile: SCN_WeekStr.png, SCD_WeekStr.png, SCE_WeekStr.png added.
Download: MoonShell version 2.00 beta.12