Nintendo DS coder Quipeace released v0.2 of his PaddleDS game, providing a graphical overhaul as well as a further-optimized code that now uses structs. For a brick-breaker type of gameplay, the ball sure moves a bit fast, but it adds more to the fun and the delighted swearing every time you miss the catch.
- Cleaned up sourcecode, now featuring pointers
- Added score system and increasing difficulty
- Optimized collision, still no collision with the goal though...
- Further optimized code, now using structs
- Complete graphical overhaul
- The Ball now collides with the goals
- Ball will keep bouncing on the paddle, to prevent cheating
Quipeace also notes that because he hasn't been able to get the EFS to work, he's sort of demotivated at the moment so he won't be working on PaddleDS for the meantime. He'll go back to work once he knows how to manage that one.
Download: PaddleDS v0.2
More DS homebrew: