Homebrew coder Roberto Navone has released the first version of Flags & Nations, a Nintendo DS homebrew games that offers 9 amusing minigames based upon flags and nations.
The game can be played at 2 levels: in easy mode only the G20's flags are proposed, in standard mode all the 197 defined flags are used and the difficulty increases very much!
- In the first game you have to match the proposed flag to the nation, selecting it with the stylus.
- In the second game you have to write the letters that compose the nation's name. An help key is available to see the flag.
- In the third game you have to select on the map the capital city of the nation related to the proposed flag. Using the stylus you can scroll the map.
- In the fourth game you have to write the name of the nation whose letters are showed in random order. Pressing the help key you can see the flag.
- In the fifth game you have to paint the proposed flag selecting the colors on the palette and touching with the stylus the area to paint.
- In the sixth game you have to press the rotation key to adjust the flag position, then go to the next flag
- In the seventh game you have to remember a flag's sequence and then select with the stylus the requested one.
- In the eighth game you have to match the proposed nation with its flag, selecting it with the stylus.
- The ninth game is a puzzle, you have to compose the flag moving its parts with the stylus. Selecting a cell, it moves on the empty one.
Besides to minigames Flags & Nations allows to look up the flag's archive, offering the possibility to check onto the map the position of the flag's related country.Download: Flags & Nations v1.0
More DS homebrew games: