Take-Two Interactive, still hot in talks with Electronic Arts (supposedly) over their merger, has sent in its financial statement for the previous fiscal quarter.The report reveals their line-up of games for the next year. What does that "fiscal" there mean exactly? It means we can't expect those games to come out before November 1 of this year.
One title to note in the list is Grand Theft Auto IV's PC version, which will come out on November 18 in the US, which lands on the next fiscal year. Other titles to take note of are BioShock 2 (whose platforms are yet to be announced), Borderlands, Mafia II, and GTA: Chinatown Wars. Here's the full list:
Midnight Club: Los Angeles, however, was delayed yet again, this time for two weeks. It's new release date in the US is now October 21.
- BioShock 2 (Platforms TBA)
- Borderlands (Xbox 360, PS3, Games for Windows)
- Champions Online (TBA [MMOG])
- Grand Theft Auto: IV (PC)
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (DS)
- Grand Theft Auto IV episodic content (Xbox 360)
- Mafia II (Multiple Platforms)
- Major League Baseball 2K9 (Multiple Platforms)
- MLB Superstars (Wii)
- NBA 2K10 (Multiple Platforms)
- NHL 2K10 (Multiple Platforms)
- Rockstar Games offers 'No comment' on Grand Theft Auto IV PC version
- Rumor: Electronic Arts walks away from merger with Take-Two