This month is definitely going to be a big one for fans of the LittleBigPlanet with a truckload of new costumes and packs coming in along with a cheesy new update.
April 9th is the date for Rag Doll Kung Fu (US 5.99) and a brand new Patapon (US 1.99) costume. These groovy new looks come complete with everything from a fish to slap your mates around to an axe if you really want to show them the pain.
The 16th sees the new Cornish Yarg (1.12) update hit.
- There is a new music player which lets players choose their own music from the XMB to play during create mode and in their Pod
- Improved decoration mode makes it easier to customise your Sackboy
- Option to delete all (unhearted) community objects and photos
- Option to select whether to automatically collect community prizes and photos
- A number of improvements have been made to make profiles more robust and to recover from certain errors
- We now support Japanese and Korean IME for text chat.
- Emitter prediction has been improved (this should help fast-moving projectiles e.g. in MGS levels)
- The player proximity switch now has a require all option in it
- An option has been added to cycle between various level information when viewing community levels on the earth
- Various LittleBigStore improvements
A brand spanking new Monkey King outfit will also be heading to the PS Store on the same day.
April 23rd, 30th and May 7th are the days for the costume and sticker packs. Apart from the Mythology and Heavenly Sword content, a nifty Creator Pack is included.
- Infinite lives checkpoint
- Visibility tweak option on certain joint objects (to hide these in Play mode)
- Global settings object (to trigger lighting changes)
- Tetherless jetpack
- Angle range proximity switch (additional functionality on proximity and magnetic key switches)
That s right, you ll finally be given the chance to unleash the true fury of the jetpack and rain terror from the sky.
Phew, now that s a lot of DLC to keep you and your Sackboy occupied until the LittleBigPlanet arrives on PSP.
More LittleBigPlanet News:
- LittleBigPlanet sets YouTube footprint: 'Where in the world is Sackboy' promo vid
- Media Molecule already cooking up all-new LittleBigPlanet game (which is not PSP LBP 2009)