If you think the Hoff coming to PSN's PAIN is already the biggest thing to happen to it, then you're wrong. There's definitely more to it as yet another expansion gets ready for some more Jackass-able gameplay moments. Wedgies, anyone?
The official PAIN blog reveals the new expansion, "Sore Spots" to be two separate environments. First one will feature the Morningwood High School gymnasium, where the home of the Cougars are, and where the PAIN class of 2007 is set to have their reunion (nice school name, by the way). Mad Science activities welcome you here, and as the name suggests, it's gonna be M-A-D.
The second environment, meanwhile, is located at a "MAJOR government secret", a "top secret alien research facility located between Area 68 and Area 70." Yes, there are real aliens there, too!
More multiplayer happenings are also set for PAIN, and the team is also promising that you will see the Ded Baron soon. In addition, there will be new achievements to achieve. Check out the list below:
- Sore Spotting - Find and hit the alien artifact in both PAIN Reunion and Sports Day and the Sports trophy in both PROBE and Afterglow
- Secret Santa - Open all the unlocked lockers in PAIN Reunion using Santa
- Handy-capped - Complete Mad Science! PAINFUL without grabbing
- Lo Touch - Grab teleporting Hung Lo in PAIN Reunion
- Everyone's a Winner - Get a negative distance on the Anvil Toss in PAINalympics
- It's Full of Cars - Send the black sedan through the portal in PROBE
Related PAIN Articles:
- More PAIN, more gain! New patch gives PAIN online features
- Video - PAIN getting human darts mode, online multiplayer