So you've heard of the details for the upcoming new expansion pack for PAIN on the PlayStation Store, Sore Spots. What you haven't heard of yet are the details on the new Multiplayer Mode called "PAINalympics." Sounds painful? That's just how they wanted it to be.
Here, two to four players can compete against each other, and there's a number of events for you to join:
And it's coming soon, on the 14th of May. You better get those ointments on the ready. Oh, and there's a little extra something for you guys. When Sore Spots lands, you'll also be able to download another beloved PlayStation personality. Keep guessin'. Clues are over at the source link below.
- Horseshoes There are four giant horseshoes floating in front of the launcher, and your task is to snatch them and try for a ringer. You have four launches.Whatcha gon do?
- Bull Ride Imagine a large group of mechanical bulls, each atop a large column. Launch, grab, and hold on to as many bulls as you can. Ready to ride, cowboys and cowgirls?
- Rope Kick Test your Ooching skills by launching and grabbing a rope that you have to hold onto and swing on, knocking down as many of the characters in the area as you can in 30 seconds.
Balloony Bin You have 45 seconds to push, pull, drag, or otherwise force balloons into trash bins. Extra points for the red ones!
- Stack Whacker All you have to do here is knock down a wall of boxes in as few launches as possible. If you re good, you can probably use some exploding objects to help do the job more quickly.
- Anvil Toss Snatch an anvil out of the air and chuck it as far as you can. Watch out for the cherry bombs and exploding chemicals on the floor, though!
- Relay Race Keep your Pimp Slap Hand strong and smack, smack, smack your way to the finish line in the best time and don t forget the baby powder!
- Punt Ball Knocking a ball through a goal is sometimes a lot harder than it seems. Extra points if you hit the characters who are dancing between the goal posts.
- Swing N Dunk Grab the ring, swing, release wait for it wait for it Oooch your character through the basketball hoop. Harder rings grant a higher reward
In the meantime, here's the gameplay vid for the Sore Spots PAINalympics.