inFamous vid: game length, replayability, collectibles, more
Rocking down to electric avenue, inFamous is just around the corner now. Naturally, Sucker Punch is feeling more than generous to dish out another batch of info for the game. Answering questions from the fans, co-founder and development director Chris Zimmerman gives us a couple more details in the video interview below.
If you don't have the time and bandwidth to load the full vid, let me give a bit of a summary:
- Straight run through of story: 15 hours
- Straight run through with all side-missions: 20-25 hours
- Side-missions affect gameplay (and a bit of story)
- Replayability: no new game plus, but you can play through a game as a good guy, and play the game again as a bad guy; your appearance, the pedestrians, city, etc. change depending on what side you choose
- Completists get to collect some 350 Blast Shards (unlock more power) and Dead Drops (reveals more of the backstory)
Sucker Punch Productions' inFamous is to be released on May 26, 2009.