Well, well, well. Look what we have here! It's a LibTiff Exploit for ... the PlayStation 3! This creation is brought to you by Giulio 19992, and is said to specifically work for FW 2.70. In doubt? Check out the video below.
Are you sold? And the instructions are as easy as pie, too!
- Copy the Exploit.tif file to a Pen Drive (Or Memory Stick)
- Switch on your PS3
- Select Photo and press / (Triangle) - Show all
- Again / on the file
What a very pleasant surprise, yes? It's been a while since we had any exploit done on the PS3, and this one is definitely major!
Do take note, though. According to the dev, your PS3 will crash for a few seconds. But that's expected, so don't panic. If it lasts for a few minutes... then, okay. I suggest you do panic. Oh, and steps 3-5, you can repeat "EVERY TIME YOU WANT".
If you want it, come and get it.
Download: LibTiff PS3 Exploit Firmware 2.70 for PS3
- PS3 Remote Play system reverse engineered
- Retail PS3 HDD decryption exposed as a FAKE
- Video tutorial for running PS2 backups on PS3