If you're keeping yourself regularly updated on the latest news on SOE's The Agency, then you better check this out, cos we've got the latest on this online action shooter. Sony's revamped the fact sheet, so there are some items that was not previously known about it.
- Gameplay ranges from sneaky infiltration to all out firefight assaults, requiring skills in combat, stealth and style.
- PS3 or PC gamers can AT ANY POINT jump right in online play and frag opponents in head-to-head combat.
- Play either as a Mercenary or a Spy, administering arm deals, executing assassinations, collecting weaponry, gadgets, gear, aliases and more in various locales.
- Put operatives to work. These are non-player characters who provide the goods and services players desire, available 24/7.
- Players can build their own Agencies eventually as they climb up their faction ladder. By creating Joint Agencies with others, players increase their power.
The Agency still holds a TBA release date as of the moment, but with this new update, it's enough to satisfy the curious cat that it is indeed going well in its development. We'll keep an eye out for that one and more.
Related The Agency Articles:
- GDC 09: The Agency and DS Universe Online targeted for 2010 release
- The Agency: monthly fees not likely, in-game ads, microtransactions instead