Homebrew coder Dashhacker has released a new version of Open Remote Play, a program that lets you access the PS3's Remote Play feature from any laptop, desktop or mobile phone. The new beta now supports SIXAXIS/DS3 controllers and adds mouse support, an improved full-screen mode and more.
Here is the full changelog:
- Fixed Edit profile page height under Windows. Save, Delete, and Cancel buttons are now visible.
- Mouse motion events are now sent only while holding the ALT key down from within full-screen mode.
- Vastly improved full-screen mode. Scales video to desktop resolution, much faster and now works as expected under Windows.
- Added proper padding for audio/video packets. This fixes the random read access violation crashes under Windows.
- Switched to AVPacket structures in preparation for implementing proper audio/video synchronization (PTS/DTS).
- Added PS3 'chime' sample which plays when a connection has been established.
- Fixed missing windows icon.
- Added support for left and right analog sticks.
- Added support for all SIXAXIS/DS3 buttons.
- Added mouse support.
- Added SELECT (F3) and START (F4) keyboard mappings.
- Fixed CTRL-key issues, thanks to lethalwp for the patch.
For more info about about the release, please read the README provided in the download.
Download: Open Remote Play v1.2 BETA (Windows)
Download: Open Remote Play v1.2 BETA (Mac OS X)