Now it's time for Sony. Are you all excited? Am betting big bucks on their presentation. Boy, oh, boy! They sure have a lot of explaining to do! Get the party started!
- Cool crawling PS button graphics
- 5-Stars for using Queen as soundtrack!!!!
- Glad to see the PS2 still very much a part for the family
- "Thank God you guys showed up."
- Hits a pun at this industry's ability to keep secrets -- hmmm.. are all of their secrets spilled already? But what of their "shockers"?
- Biggest pressure is trying to do justice to all 364 games coming out to all PlayStation platforms this year. - Talk about starting it big.
- PS3 games line-up rundown biggest applause-drawers: Clatchet and Rank Future: A Crack in Time and Heavy Rain
- 100new games for the PlayStation 2.
- 9 million new owners as of 2008
- PS2 owners today are tomorrow's PS3 owners
- 13 million PS3s sold