What do we have here? It seems that the most adrenaline pumping PSN game from Sony Liverpool will be getting new sets of trophies when the game arrives sometime this year. The folks at TheSixthAxis got the early list of trophies, that appears to be in bronze, for the upcoming WipEout HD Fury expansion pack.
Here's the list of trophies:
- Hold Your Fire Reach stage 10 without firing on any track, in any Detonator event.
- Sharpshooter Score a hit with every round in an entire cannon clip in any Detonator event.
- Da Bomb Destroy all 14 bombs in any Detonator event
- Zone Battles Legend Win a single player, Racebox, Zone Battle event with a target of 40 on Talons Junction (Forward)
- Just Passing Through Pass through 15 Zone Barriers in any Zone Battle event.
- Zen Evasion Win any single player Zone Battle event with a minimum target of 25 without absorbing.
- Elimin18 Eliminate 18 opponents in a single player Eliminator event.
- Cannon and on Hit 5 different opponents with rounds from the same Cannon clip in a single player Eliminator event.
- Stay on Target Stay locked onto an opponent with a Missile or Leech Beam for 30 seconds in a single player Eliminator event.
- The Pure Four Obtain 50.000 points on each of the following tracks in Zone Mode Pro Tozo, Mallavol, Corridon 12 and Syncopia.
- Stats Life Attain and view every stat in the game.
- Anti-scenic Route Successfully perform a barrel roll whilst navigating the Amphiseum (Reverse) shortcut in any event
- Fury Campaign Legend Obtain a medal in every cell in the Fury Campaign.