Here we have the debut of the "highest, most limited edition" you'll ever find for Infinity Ward and Activision's Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360, PS3, and PC). Robert Bowling, community manager, takes to the task of ceremoniously laying out the contents of the Prestige Edition, and we'd have to say, it does live up to the name.
- Actual game (hardened edition)
- can be bought separately
- Exclusive artbook: Behind the Lines: Art of MW2
- Steel book
- Token for call of duty (pc) on PSN and XBLA
- Fully functioning Night Vision Goggles
- plus mannequin head as your NVG stand (or something)
What he did not mention was how much this Prestige Edition is gonna cost. Need we bet it's gonna be anything but cheap? When you buy this - and on top of burning hours playing the game, you'll probably have none left to pay for your electricity bills. Maybe that's what the Night Vision Goggles are for.
- Activision explains Call of Duty back on Modern Warfare 2 title
- Modern Warfare 2 has no co-op, getting two-player Special Ops mode instead