Some so-called "video evidence" of the long-rumored and much-denied PS3 Slim surfaced this week. The video was grainy, shaky, and you couldn't really see the thing in question that clearly. Kinda like footage of Bigfoot.
- PS3 Slim spotted in a street market. Link
- SCEE R&D reveals PS3 dev kit designed for academic use. Link
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves:
- thatgamecompany working on third game for Sony. Link
- MAG release moved to 2010? Link
- Guerrilla Games "far from done" with the PS3. Link
- Heavy Rain could be fantastic, says Dyack. Link
- Killzone 2 Napalm & Cordite DLC pack details, release date.Link
- Sucker Punch getting ready for next AAA game. Link
- TurboGrafx 16 games announced for Japanese PSN Game Archives. Link
- Sony hits a home run with seven mill Home users in seven months, PS EU content hindered by localization issues. Link
- PSN US - PlayStation Store Update 07/16. Link
- Sony trademarks Adhoc Party in US; service finally heading overseas? Link
So, what do you think about the PS3 Slim? Real? Knock-off? It's supposed to roll out in Japan at the end of the month so we only have a few more nights to keep wondering until we finally get some straight answers. See you guys again in seven for another edition of the PS3 Weekend Warrior.