Media Molecule has finally released more details on the upcoming History Kit DLC for LittleBigPlanet which was recently revealed by the Japanese PlayStation site. The DLC will include historical costumes, seven classic historical art styles, 140 themed stickers, new objects, decorations, music, sounds and materials.
The History Kit will set you back $3.99/ 3.99/ 3.19 and includes the following:
- 4 Objects: Chinese Bell, Egyptian Mask, Ancient Greek Vase, Gothic Gargoyle
- 5 Materials: Antique Maps, Islamic Tiles, Egyptian Hieroglyphs, Cave Painting, Tapestry
- 13 Decorations Including Roman Plaque, Persian Brooch, Laurel Wreath
- 140 Themed stickers
- Sounds: Sounds of yore
- Music: The Chrysalis of Eternity by Kenneth Young
- Background: The Pantheon
The History Costume Pack will cost $2.99/ 2.99 / 2.39 and includes:
- Ada Lovelace: Wig, Hair, Dress
- Genghis Khan: Beard, Hat, Trousers, Armour
- Boudica: Spear, Hair, Sandals, Dress
- Mozart: Powdered wig, Breeches and Socks, Coat
The LittleBigPlanet History Kit will be available next thursday on the PlayStation store. In the mean time, enjoy the teaser trailer of the DLC..