DGEN v0.80 for PSP
Syn-z has released a new version of his DGEN Genesis/Megadrive emulator for the PSP, version 0.80. Changes in this release include:
– Added state saving
– Several in-game problems improved
* State Save
- 1 game can have 350KB for state saving (1 file is 30+KB * 10)
- States are saved in "STATE" sub-folder with the same fold where the EBOOT.PBP is.
- When loading state, the sound will be strange. Please bear with it m(_ _)m
- Contents in SRAM is not included
- State Slot 0-4, 5-9
[On Memory and MS] : Save into memory when playing, and write to MS when the program exits
[On MS ] : Save directly into MS even playing
[On Memory Only ] : Save into memory only (All date will be lost when program exits)
States are loaded from MS as default. You need to choose which mode to use manually.
* Increment State Save
The Using of Slot 0-9, 0-4 or 5-9 for saving can be automatically switched. You need to bind this function in the "key config".
You can get it in our PSP Download section [here].
Thanks to admin Jeff Chen for the detailed translation =D