Daxter is finally free from Jak, and is going to star in an upcoming self-titled adventure game exclusively for the PSP. This game will have some unique features that include:
“- Daxter allows gamers to play from his animal perspective, chronicling his back-story during the two years spent alone in Haven City and answering the questions of how he managed to free Jak.
- A special "Animal" mode allows Daxter to climb walls and creep up on enemies. As Daxter is an ottsel and not a human, players will have a unique moveset with agile abilities, as Daxter can crawl on all fours, fit in small places and maneuver vehicles.
- One of the first games to offer PSP and PlayStation 2 interoperability, game via USB connection. Gamers can use their PSP to unlock drivers, vehicles and graphics for Jak X: Combat Racing or connect to their PS2 to open up secret features in Daxter.
- Daxter's swatter and bug spray gun offers unique action mechanics across numerous seamless environments. Utilize the spray gun to hover around in the levels and add another dimension to classic platforming gameplay.
- The graphical style stays true to the Jak and Daxter universe, as players will get to explore locations unseen in Jak II and Jak 3.
- Players can join Daxter inside his most secret dreams where he finally gets to act out his fantasies of becoming the hero he always has pretended to be.
- When he falls asleep on the job, players can enter his dreams in special bonus levels and see him act out his ego-driven fantasies showing off his unique attack mechanics.”
Daxter1223474 Daxter2222idsf83 Daxter3333s7dbh
Daxter444jdf73 Daxter555jkbd763 Daxter666jndf74
You can read the full article from gameinfowire [here].