Zach has emailed us his first homebrew game programmed in Lua. This game is a 2 player game which pits Lolo vs Lala in an epic battle to find the treasure chest. Taken from the in-game help, here’s how to play:“
Treasure hunt is a two-player game.
Player 1 controls Lolo
Player 2 controla Lala
The object of the game is to explore the grid and find the treasure chest before your opponent.
- Uses the directional pad
- L Trigger reveals a grid square
- Uses the face buttons
- R Trigger reveals a grid square
When revealing a grid square:
- An arrow points in the direction of the treasure
- A bomb sends you back to your starting corner
- A number indicates the number of squares between you and the treasure
First player to 15 points wins the game.”
You can get it in our PSP Download section [here]
Thanks for the email Zach =)