PSP Air Hockey v0.1
Indianajonesilm has posted in our forums the PSP Air Hockey Official Release v0.1. This is a real fun 2 player homebrew created in Lua and utilizes the D-pad and buttons for each player to use. In this release, indianajonesilm tells us the changes are: “
Options Menu - Press L Button to enter/exit the options menu.
– Puck Speed -Select a Slow, Medium, or Fast Puck speed
– Paddle Speed -Select a Slow, Medium, or Fast Paddle Speed
– Background Selection -Select from two different Background images
– Goal Size -select a small or large goal size
– Music Selection -select from three different songs
"Get Ready" now appears on the screen allowing you time to get into position.
The first player to get seven goals is the winner.
After the game is over, press R Button to quickly restart a new game.
Fixed in this version:
– Sound Delay on puck collisions no longer occurs.
– Score now displays on correct side of the screen.
– Puck random start direction fixed (still needs a better solution).
– Paddle position does not reset after goal.
– When changing Puck Speed, the new speed does not take effect until after the next goal.
Possible updates for the next version:
– AI for single player game.
– Analogue control for single player game.
– Wacky version of the game with Paddle explosions if you camp by the goal to long, and power up shots.”
You can get it in our PSP Download section [here]
Thanks for the release of this very fun game indianajonesilm =)