Ok, I know there are issues with the forum and things but there is some stuff that’s got to be sorted if it’s to get anywhere and this is something that the mods can do without admin assistance until they start doing things.
I am fed up of the amount of spam, dupe accounts and crap that is on the forums as I am sure that other people are.
To sort this out I am going to put down some rules and they will be stuck to.
1. A three warning policy. If you break a rule then you will be warned twice and then be banned for 1 week. After 2 “week” (not one 2 weeks ban) bans then the 3rd will be a permanent ban.
2. No dupe accounts. FULL STOP. Instant, Permanent bans for both accounts that are on a dupe will be given. Old member or not.
3. All spam bots will have their posts deleted as soon as possible by a mod, please report them when they happen and we can deal with them quicker. The spam bots will also be permanent banned so please don’t reply to them. (Note to mods here, Delete the posts as spam and do a permanent ban instead of just “deleting” them.)
4. You should know of operation positive posting and that is going to be enforced a bit more. I’ve had enough of the spammers and idiots that just come here to moan at things and have a go at people so it will stop. This includes the MDPR. The MDPR is not a place for Half naked/gay images and calling people gay fags constantly. If it continues threads will be closed and people warned or banned. Simple as.
5. Try to help people and get the word out to people about the site. We are still one of the best PSP communities out there and the site isn't quite dead yet.
6. If there are threads for things post in them (unless they are over 1 year old or that’s mining and you will get warned) rather than making a new thread. There is no reason to make 4 threads regarding 1 PSP hacking question.
Finally I don't want, not that there should be any anyway, any arguing following on to different threads.
Now lets all stick to these and if you have any more suggestions or questions or things to say regarding this then reply, none of the stuff that’s been mentioned in other topics and is out of mods hands will be listened to though as there is already a place for it.
Also... If you want to start a competition or contest and we like the idea we may sponsor it with QJ points!
Try to come up with some threads about things yourself to spark conversation instead of just complaining and you might start helping the site!
P.S For the record, I have one warning regarding my recent behaviour. BTW 500 words ftw.