This method to show glow in firefox is very easy..
1. Go to http://ietab.mozdev.org/installation.html
2. Right click on Download IE Tab latest version from Mozdev Mirror-Sites*, then use save link as. (if you don't save it this way, FireFox will not let you install it!)
3. Find where you saved the file to, click the file, then drag into the FireFox window (part where current site you are browsing is shown)
4. Click install, wait for FireFox to install it, then restart FireFox.
5. Once restarted click Tools->IE Tab Options.
6. In the "URL" box enter http://forums.qj.net , then click add, then apply, then "OK"
7. Visit the forums, and you will automatically be in IE mode, allowing you to view IE-only features :)
See, that wasn't so hard, was it?