Mistabeen has emailed us PSPc Look v1.0 for Windows. This is a PSP wallpaper and icon pack for your Windows OS. Here’s why he made it:
“Because I just like the look of the PSP and I'm still one month away from
the official European Launch, I just wanted something with the PSP feel already”
– Unzip the files (the PSPclook folder and Iphile.exe) to a folder on your Harddrive
– Change your wallpaper located inside the wallpapers folder.
– Run Iphile.exe
– Click the Options button (looks like a hammer and a screwdriver)
– Choose Icon Colordepth: 32 BIT
– Choose Trans. Icon Background
– Use the dropdownlist to browse all used icons, if you want to change one, rightclick it and choose "Change Icon" , Click Browse and choose the prefered icon in the Pspclook/Icons folder
– Click Apply at the bottom of IconPhile and close it
You can get it in our PSP Download section [here].