mATkEUpON has just posted in our forums a port of a port so to say, in the form of “Super Smash Brothers” for Gp32 to the PSP called SmashGpsp version 0.1. This is a very fun and nicely made port of Super Smash Brothers for the Gp32. It has excellent sound, graphics, gameplay and plays full screen.
– Pad / Analog: control your character
– Up / Square / Triangle: jump
– Cross: simple move / take object / use object
– Circle: super move
– L: protection
– R + Cross: catch someone (without object) / throw object (+ direction)
– Start: pause
– Start + Select: return to main menu
Smash moves are triggered when moving fast in a direction + pressing the Cross
button instantly after.
It currently only has Mario and Luigi character, but you can download additional ones [here].
You can get it in our PSP Download section [here].
You can discuss it in our forums [here].
Thanks for this port mATkEUpON =)