USB Hub 4 USB - Port with SD Card Reader Pro and Cons
The striking features of PS3 USB Hub 4 USB - Port with SD Card Reader lies in it comes with two USB interfaces, four USB ports and one SD card slot.Here is a more detail information about this item :
Platform : PS3 Slim
Striking Features : has two USB interfaces, four USB ports and one SD card slot
Suitable Users : perfect for Rockband and Guitar Hero gamers looking for additional USB ports
User guide :
* First ensure that your PS3 Slim console is powered off.
* Insert the 4-Port USB Hub SD Card Reader Slim into the USB port on the console, and the buckle position is upward, press it gently and pull outward when removing it.
* When using the USB cord to power your PS3 wireless controller, please give priority to use the USB 1 interface.
* You can have multiple USB controllers plugged in during a game.
* When using the SD card reader, you can store file(s) inside the SD card onto the PS3 Slim console. You can also copy the file(s) onto the SD card.
Overview about USB Hub 4 USB - Port with SD Card Reader
- Works on 3.60 firmware!!
- Provides 2 more needed USB ports and an SD card reader.
- Fit is snug and colour matches.
- Buzz sensor, Move camera, Singstar Mics and a charge cord all worked at the same time!
- Nice solid case seems to be made of good quality plastic.
- Plugs in and works, easy as that!
- The two lugs on the top of hub help hold it firmly to the underside of the ps3 case.
- Nice flush fit with the front of ps3.
-when playing games, you can insert and charge four controllers simultaneously
- It's a snug fit, so I wouldn't suggest taking it off and putting it back on too many times.
- It is working on 3.60 firmware, but who knows what future firmware will do to this hub.
Overall, this is a great addition for those looking for additional USB ports without wires coming out of the USB port.