We all know that Sony's life long exclusives are gonna be good (MGS4, DMC4), but with the rate that Sony is losing it's exclusive's (Assasin's Creed, GTA), the reasons to buy a PS3 are vanishing (especially at $200+ than the 360)...Originally Posted by user friendly
In my opinion, MGS and Motor Storm aren't worth $600.
And I'm still mad at Sony for forcing this Blu-Ray garbage down our throats... If they took out Blu-Ray, and just stuck to a normal DVD drive, they could easily sell the PS3 at a competative price with the 360... At $400, I'd have no problem buying a PS3. But the fact that they're making us pay $200 more dollars for this Blu-Ray crap that 95% of people don't want, or can't even use, is just down right infuriating.
I'd much rather spend $600 on a 360 and Wii, than ONE PS3...
I mean, how many exclusives do the 360 and Wii have between them, compared to the PS3? And for the same price? How is it even a competition?
And yes, I agree with you on the competition thing... Just look at Madden on the 360... With no competition, they can make that garbage, and get away with it, because 2k wasn't there to challenge them...
And that's why it's so frustrating to see Sony making all these moronic decision. They're doing nothing to say competitive, and don't give a damn if they alienate all the gamers in the market.
No gamer wants to spend $600 on the PS3.
I can guarentee you, if you asked 100 gamers, if they'd rather spend $400 on a PS3 with out Blu-Ray, or $600 with, 95% of them would say they'd go for the $400, and the other 5% would be lying.