1. Does the PS3 XMB play OGG files? If not, WHY?
2. Linux, how fast is it? Read something about hypervisor being a ***** to it, and limiting performance, is this true? No way to unlock it yet?
3. Downgrading is pretty much useless as of now, so why the modchip? Heard it was more than a modchip, its a developer programming thing, like j-tag. And its compatible with a lot of systems, so thats cool.
4. PS3 blu-ray disc, any games that actually use up all the space, or they are "cheating" by padding? How many layers can a blu-ray disc have again, 8? And its 50 GB per layer right?
5. Are there any new HDDs that are going to use blu-ray as the main component, larger drives?
6. Do I really need those huge, expensive as hell flat-screen tvs to enjoy the PS3? I have a large tv, but one of those fat ones. Would it look good on it too?
7. PS2/PS game compatibility, how is it?
8. Would I be able to just plug in my computer keyboard to the PS3 and use it?
9. Online play, is it better than a Computer?
10. Can games get patches, like on a computer? I remember seeing something about Motorstorm patch.
11. Are there any games that players can make mods of, like on the computer?
12. The Playstation Store, any other way to download games that cost money without a credit card?
13. Couldnt you theoretically transfer a game a friend downloaded to your HDD and play it, or does it have like a ID for the PS3, like downloadable PS games.
14. Lastly, is it worth it? Really, im not going to get a Wii, last Nintendo console I had was a N64. And, im not getting an XBOX, Microsoft should stick to PCs, (which Linux is currently better anyways XD). So, tell me, what does the PS3 offer that makes it a must-have. I'm tired of PC gaming, and I want something new. (Although, my PC is old, and cant even play UT2004 on lowest settings!)